BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
The letting of the property for any period (to include Short breaks as herein after defined) ("the Tenancy") shall be between SAP Villas and the person(s) named on the booking form ("the Tenant(s)") such expression to include any other person occupying the property with the Tenant(s).
PAYMENT & CONFIRMATION
Provisional bookings are accepted by SAP Villas via the website booking form or via email. The booking is not considered confirmed until a deposit payment equivalent to 30% of the total rent is made. Once confirmation has been issued the Tenant is liable for the total rent. The balance of rent must be paid at least 5 weeks before arrival, without further demand. *In the case of bookings made within 5 weeks of the commencement of the holiday the full amount must be sent with the booking form. The acknowledgement of the balance (or full) payment will detail arrangements for access to the property. A refundable security deposit will be requested, in accordance to each property. The refund will be returned to the tenant, via bank transfer, within 7 days.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
The property is available for occupation from 17:00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11:00, at the latest, on the day of departure.
Please note that, if you arrive after 19:00, outside our office hours, you will be charged a supplementary fee:
*Arriving between 19:00 and 23:00 - €25.00
*Arriving between 23:00 and 08:00 - €40.00
Please note, if you delay your departure from the property beyond the allowed check-out time of 11:00, you incur in one of the following extra-charges:
* 25% daily rate if you leave the property by 13:00
* 50% daily rate if you leave the property by 15:00
* 75% daily rate if you leave the property by 17:00
* Full daily rate if you leave the property beyond 17:00
You should always consult with us to find out about the possibility of a late check out.
The property should be clean, with clean bedding on the beds and enough clean towels in the cupboards for all Tenants. If you find anything to be not to your satisfaction, please, inform SAP Villas when you arrive. No other cleaning service is provided, unless requested, and paid for separately. A change in bedding and towels is included every 7th day of your stay.
Every effort is made to ensure all items of equipment described and supplied in the property are in good working order; however no guarantee is given or liability accepted if breakdowns occur before or during a Tenancy period. We will endeavour to organise repairs or replacements as quickly as possible.
The Tenant will take all reasonable care of the property and ensure that the property and all equipment is left clean at the end of the holiday. Dishes left to be washed are considered for additional cleaning. The failure to comply will result in an extra charge. ii) The Tenant shall not do or suffer to be done in or upon the property any act or thing which may be a nuisance, damage or annoyance to other occupiers of the building of which the property forms part (where appropriate) or the Owner or the Tenants or occupiers of any adjoining premises. iii) The Tenant will pay for the replacement of all furniture or household effects lost, destroyed or damaged beyond repair as a consequence of their actions – any damage or breakages to the property, fittings or equipment must be reported to SAP Villas immediately. Significant damage to the apartment, caused by abuse or neglect, attributable to the user is reported to the local authorities. For the restoration of damages and/ or for the days in which the property can’t be occupied, will be subject to due compensation iv) The Tenant(s) will comply with the maximum number of person(s) allowed in the property. v) SAP Villas can’t be held responsible for acts attributable to third parties, including loss or theft during the period of accommodation.
All complaints must be notified to SAP Villas immediately to ensure sufficient time is given to investigate and/or take the necessary remedial action. Compensation will not be offered where the Renter has denied SAP Villas the opportunity to rectify matters during the Tenancy of the property.
Any reservation that has already been guaranteed through a payment, can be canceled at any time, must be communicated in writing through our email: email@example.com
• Reservations canceled up to two months before the date of entry, we will issue an accommodation voucher, in the amount already paid, valid until December 31, 2021. If the accommodation voucher is not used until December 31, 2021, the amount will be returned by January 15, 2022.
• Canceled reservations, less than two months before the date of entry, the amount of the refund to be received by the customer will be dependent on the number of nights canceled, which can still be sold. That is, the customer will only receive a refund equivalent to the value of the canceled nights sold minus an administrative fee in the amount of € 25.
• SAP Villas may cancel the reservation for reasons arising from simultaneous booking (overbooking) or other reasons beyond its responsibility, and for this purpose it must notify the Lessee in the shortest possible time, and propose another equivalent accommodation solution, in case of non-agreement, SAP Villas will refund the amounts received from the lessee.
OTHER INFORMATION AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS
• Parties or events are not allowed
• Groups of person (s) under 25 years of age are not accepted.
• Groups of person (s) under 40 years of age are not accepted. (Victoria Lux Villa, Lux Golf Hills, Vilamoura Sun Gofle Hills, Monte da Bela Vista Paradise, L'Orangerie Orange)
• Pets are not allowed on the property.
• Smoking is not allowed
SAP Villas reserve the right to terminate the Tenancy immediately if any of the above conditions are not observed.
The personal belongings of the Tenant are the complete responsibility of the Tenant and no liability can be accepted for any loss or damage. Any articles left by the Tenant can be forwarded provided all handling fees are paid for.
©SAPvillas, Lda - 2021